This week our worship will be grounded in portions of Hebrews 13. We will lift up the ancient tradition of “loving the stranger” (we call this “Hospitality”), as we wonder about the questions below:
- What practices and attitudes are at the heart of Christian discipleship?
- How does your work (paid or volunteer) come out of your understanding of following the teachings of Jesus?
- In what way might your Kitchen Table hold you accountable for self-examination in this area?
- For those who feel grounded in their vocation…What are the fruits of your labor?
- For those who feel challenged to find their vocation…What do you “do” that makes you feel alive.